Open your account online or stop by one our branches today!
To join Patriots Federal Credit Union, you must be one of the following:
- Be a member or employee of one of our eligible organizations (SEG)
- Be a relative of a member
- Or agree to accept a free, no obligation membership in the ATO (Automotive Trade Organization)**
**Patriots Federal Credit Union uses The Auto Trade Organization of California (ATO) to solely join new members to the credit union.
Follow these steps to opening your Membership
- Apply here
- Visit any of our branches and be sure to bring:
1. Valid Driver’s License or State issued ID (passports as well).
2. Social Security Number.
3. Secondary ID (Example: Current Utility Bill, Insurance Card, Credit Card)
i. Primary ID or Secondary ID must list current address. No P.O. Boxes.
4. Minimum of $5 opening deposit for Savings account.
Or need more information? Please contact Member Service:
Phone: (877) 877-2177 choose option 9
Fax: (949) 360-1632
PATRIOT ACT COMPLIANCE
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for our Members: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying objects.